I was tagged by Matter of Fact Mommy on her blog to write about the following:
7 Random Food Facts (About Myself)
Without further ado, I present:
1. I will not send food back in a restaurant. Haven't you ever heard of sneezers? Or watched the horrendous movie Waiting? I don't want some dude's bodily fluids floating around in my pasta, thank you very much.
2. Did you know that it is a common occurrence to find fly wings in commercially processed peanut butter? And it's not even illegal!
3. If you can't cook - don't. The smells coming from your home may be pleasant to you, but when they make my son's bedroom smell like rotted liver and onions for days on end...well...buy a cookbook or something and follow the recipe correctly. A layer of jam. A layer of lady fingers. A layer of whipped cream. Then beef sauteed with onions and peas.....
4. Chances are if it has caused me to vomit, whether because of a stomach bug, morning sickness, or its general digustingness, I won't eat it again.
5. If I'm going to eat the chicken, I can't clean and trim the chicken. I just can't.
6. Browning ground beef always smells like poop to me.
7. I love pumpernickel bread, but can't stand caraway seeds. Go figure.