Oh, Matter of Fact Mommy, you kill me.
I've been tagged to post 7 confessions about myself. I'm an open book - ask me anything and I'll most likely tell you the truth, but I'm feeling cautious today, so we'll see how crazy these get.
1. Sometimes I pretend I'm in deep sleep if my son wakes up in the middle of the night, just so that my husband will have to get out of bed to tend to the issue at hand. BUT - he falls back to sleep much easier than I do, and I'm pregnant, so come on - it's only fair.
2. I'm still disappointed that I'm having a baby girl instead of a boy. BUT - it mostly stems from being terrified of raising a girl. Mostly.
3. I have a list of celebrity women that I'd turn gay for in a flash. Hence the Angelina Jolie comment in a previous post.
4. I take magazines from my doctor's office. And my OB's office. And the pediatrician's office. And anywhere else from where it wouldn't legally be considered stealing.
5. Friendship is a concept that scares me.
6. Sometimes I take pleasure in pissing people off.
7. I told a grubby 8 or 9-year-old boy that I would rip his head off if he touched me or my son again. BUT - and this was during my playdate today, so imagine the impression I made - he was putting his filthy, trashy hands all over my son (while his filthy, even trashier mother looked on), and after I told him to stop touching my son, he slapped my stomach. HE SLAPPED MY STOMACH! Ohhhh no you didn't. So I bent down and got right in his filthy, stained face and whispered to him, "If you touch my son, or you touch me, ever again, I will rip your head off." I smiled at him, I smiled at his mother, and I watched as he walked away. I won.