Sunday, March 09, 2008

I totally thought of more

Just when I thought I was crazy enough, I came up with a few more of my little quirks. Remember - they're what make me endearing.

17. I sleep in a tank top and pajama pants every night. I know - sexy. I have to wear the tank tops inside out, though. I can't sleep if they're outside in.

18. I'm very skittish about my health. I always assume the worst case scenario. For example - this mother effing cough that I still have? I'm pretty sure that it has turned into throat cancer. Like, 99%. I'm not a hypochondriac. I'M NOT.

19a. I hate talking to people on the phone. Not that I hate people (although I am what some would label socially awkward), I just get very uncomfortable talking on the phone. I'd much rather e-mail.

19b. I have a phobia of doctors. Specifically speaking to them on the telephone. I make my husband call the doctor for me when I'm sick/having pregnancy issues, and he relays my symptoms. I'm sure the doctors all think I'm mentally incompetent...I don't care. Most of them are medically incompetent, so we're even.

20. I always think people are talking about me.

I think that might be it. I think that's probably enough. If the wrong ex-landlord person reads this they're likely to have me committed or declared an unfit mother. Woof.

1 comment:

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

love that, "skittish about my health"... you're a hypochondriac! ;) still love you though...