Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Test results today are positive. My hCG is 1800+, which means it's doing exactly what it should be doing. My progesterone levels have dropped a bit, which could be indicitive of a problem if they continue to drop, but for now I'm okay and the nurse is confident that my current level is okay. I'm starting prenatal vitamins this evening, so I'm anxious to see how my body reacts. Because we weren't planning the pregnancy I wasn't taking any vitamins before, so we're getting started a little late with that but hopefully it'll give Cletus all of the nutrients s/he needs. I'm done with the blood work until my first appointment next week, so the fact that the nurse is satisfied enough with my inital progress to have me wait until next week (instead of every other day) is a bit comforting.

I did some online searching for apartments today. I don't know how we're going to afford a 2-bedroom place in Bk'lyn, but we have to. We have to. If I have to beg, borrow, and steal (don't be surprised if you see me on the subway with a cup for change, ha ha ha) to get out of here I will.

If it gets any colder here I'm going to turn into an ice sculpture.

No comments: