Friday, October 19, 2007

I was tagged.

Someone tagged me in my comments. She wants me to list 8 things about myself. I'm in a foul mood today, so this should be interesting.

1. I hate Buffalo. I hate living here. I hate where we live. I hate only having one car. The city itself has a scent to it that I'd rather not know and that I'd rather not be associated with. I wish we were back in NYC. I'm not happy here. I don't know if I'll ever be happy here. Perhaps once we're in our own home in a better area things will perk up. Perhaps.

2. I miss my family. I miss the way things used to be. I cry about it. A lot.

3. It drives me nuts when someone calls my son Nate. That's not his name. It's Nathanael. Or Nat. Rhymes with hat. The ONLY person who is allowed to get away with it is my mom, and that's only because she asked if she could call him Nate the Great. So if you read this and you've ever called/ever wanted to call my son Nate - don't. Unless you're my mom.

4. I swear way too much. I swear way too much in front of the baby. I won't be surprised if his first honest-to-goodness word is "shitbag."

5. Sometimes I pretend I don't hear Nathanael when he cries in the middle of the night, just so that I don't have to be the one to tend to him. Hey, I'm pregnant - I need my sleep! And I bet there's not a single mom out there who hasn't done the same thing!

6. Cleaning the toilet makes me dry heave.

7. I worry that getting pregnant again was a huge mistake, for so many reasons.

2 comments:

Momma Mary said...

I'm thinking of you!! I hope things get better very soon!!!

<3

Elisabeth said...

We miss you. I hope you're doing okay. Email anytime you want to be pissy. It's cool. I can take it. =)