Saturday, February 25, 2006

Went to the gym for the first time since the big news today. Highly unproductive and got pretty tired out pretty quickly. We spent the day walking around the city and with my breaking from raw and eating various bagel-y and bacon-y things. Thumbs up on the bacon, but down on the bagel. It's fun figuring out things that I can eat and things that aggravate the morning sickness (which, by the way, is not limited to the morning at the moment). Told Debbie this morning - she was very excited. Our babies will be the best of friends, of course, and it would be nice to move back upstate to be around our friends again. It makes me excited when I hear someone get excited and happy; a few people have made me feel so good when I told them - makes me feel like they have my back or something, and a feeling of safety is incredibly comforting right now until we get to talk to the doctor.

Feeling crampy today. I guess that's normal. If I had to go by the way my abdomen feels today I would guess that I'm maybe 5 or 6 weeks instead of 3 or 4. Could be more, could be less. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I can't wait to find out! We started talking today about all of the things we'll need. I don't know how we're going to do it, but Debbie gave me the wise advice today to not worry about anything unless I have something to worry about and to just enjoy the experience. I shall try my best to adhere to that.

A shower, jammies, and the couch await for now...

No comments: