Monday, February 27, 2006

More bloodwork today - won't find out the results until tomorrow, but we expect everything to be A-OK. Our first appointment with the doctor and first ultrasound are both next Friday the 10th. How exciting! :)

My pants are a wee bit tight already - not sure if it's because things are slowly starting to grow already or if it's because I've increased the amount of carbs I've been eating, therefore making me pooch out a bit. Hmmm. I'm feeling fairly nauseated today, but I don't mind...if it were the flu then I'd be complaining and having a pity party, but this isn't bothering me. Yet. I still feel like I'm not eating enough, though, and I hope Cletus the Fetus isn't starving.

Will's birthday was yesterday. We met 2 days after his birthday in 1998, and this year we find out we're pregnant 2 days before his birthday. Kind of funny to us. I think the cats can sense something going on - they've been very clingy over the last 2 days.

I find that I've been walking around with a new sense of entitlement, and I've caught myself smiling for no apparent reason. For those of you who know me well you know that I don't smile often. :) I like how this is making me feel. I can only anticipate it getting better as time goes on and things like heartbeats and the sex and a belly come into play.

No comments: