Thursday, October 16, 2008

The stuff my nightmares are made of

Or, my own personal Arachnophobia.

These dudes were living on my mailbox until my brute of a husband came home and made them ex-spiders. I hate, loathe, and despise spiders. They scare me. As Nat would say, they give me the "heebie jeebies" and "creepin' willies." So when I walked outside the other day to retrieve the mail, imagine my horror when I saw these 2 evil creatures guarding the mailbox. It made me throw up in a mouth. My skin is crawling as I type this while looking at the pictures. Creepy.





4 comments:

Matter Of Fact Mommy said...

don't start with the spiders... I HATE SPIDERS. almost as much as you hate the pictures of the dollies... ahem.

Samantha said...

Ew. I hate spiders too. Especially big ones. Small ones are ok, as long as they aren't hairy. But my husband is more scared of spiders than me, so I have to be brave out of necessity.

Jess NBP said...

OH, and EW. That just gave me the shivers. LOL Creepy crawlers stay away.

Splendid Photography said...

Next time you need a big disclaimer before those pics are posted. EEEEEEkkkkkkk!!!